Veditum India Foundation's Newsletter

Hi folks, creating this thread to share Veditum’s newsletter. We (try to) send out newsletters at a monthly frequency, though sometimes we miss out on a month and other times we might have to send out a special newsletter with an announcement.

In any case, I hope you enjoy reading through the newsletter with all of our updates. Do reply / message me if you find something interesting or want to collaborate!

May 2024 update - field notes, conversations, education

Thanks for reading!

Siddharth
Veditum India Foundation

1 Like

Hi everyone, dropping in to share the most recent edition of Veditum’s newsletter.

It has a bunch of exciting updates, and also invitations to upcoming events being hosted by us - both online as well as offline. Please read more below and send me your feedback. Hope you will join us for some of the events!

June 2024 update - events, features, talks

Thanks for reading!

Siddharth
Veditum India Foundation | India Sand Watch

Hi everyone, dropping in to share the most recent edition of Veditum’s newsletter.

We ended up sending out a 2nd newsletter in June because there’s so much that happened this month, and things are still happening! Will you join us for upcoming events?

Please read more below and send me your feedback. Hope you will join us for some of the events!

Thanks for reading!

Siddharth
Veditum India Foundation | India Sand Watch