InfinityBoxhttps://getinfinitybox.com/ is the largest primary packaging-focused reusable packaging company in India.
We have served 800,000+ orders and reduced 50,000+ KGs of single-use plastic with already established partners like Swiggy, Zomato, Compass Group, GoKhana, HungerBox, etc while getting an average 4.9/5 packaging rating. On the B2B front, we have worked with numerous corporations like Narayana Hospitals, Morgan Stanley, Wipro, Indorama, and Everest to name a few, and recently onboarded Euro School as a client. We have saved up to 60% of packaging costs and reduced their environmental footprint.
InfinityBox offers various benefits to its partners:
- Sustainability: InfinityBox utilizes technology and lean operations to reduce food wastage, water, and electricity consumption (up to 50%), and also reduce blue-collar manpower (up to 60%) at the corporate cafeteria
- Cost reduction: Beyond a lower resource consumption, we further work on a pay-as-you-go model, which reduces Capex for our partners
- Improved customer experience: While offering Tupperware quality and microwaveable plates, we also share food wastage details. This not only increases employee engagement but also helps build a more tech-enabled experience
- Hassle-free cafeteria operations: We deliver the entire day’s stock one day in advance so that there is no need to wash plates in the cafeteria or to worry about long queues during the peak hours
- Hygiene: We follow TUV-certified processes to ensure top-notch hygiene for our clients
We are looking to onboard more corporates, hospitals, universities, and any other enclosed space, even a restaurant for their in-house dining to provide a more sustainable and hassle-free experience