Philanthropic capatalism

Hello happy souls, this is Chandrashekhar Sasimath from Koppal district of Karnataka. I’d my master’s degree in general chemistry and having 2 years of experience as analytical chemist. I left my job 2 years ago because I wasn’t enjoying it to the fullest and trying to find my own then i found that i belong to do service and also keeping in mind of family responsibilities started searching jobs in philanthropic projects. In that process i found many have been associated with either corporates or any political parties, they’re not doing it honestly but doing it for the sake of show-off. They’ve been used as indirect promotion of products hence i found the name philanthropic capatalism. I hope you guys would do research on that and find some hidden answers. Then i found rainmatter which is doing well appreciable and necessary work without any external hands. I felt interesting, majorly because of conservation, promotion of native crops&plants, and permaculture hence i would like to work for it if they given me a chance. I’ve been searching for job in non profit organizations but unable to find right job in real ones. Either I’ve not been shortlisted or the shortlisted ones are found to be encouraging capitalism and corporates to grow even bigger. [email protected], this is email ID, i wish I get a chance to do it. Thank you. Whoever reading this,I want your opinion on philanthropic capatalism, please share your thoughts.

2 Likes