Internships in climate change

Hi

I am connected to few colleges in coastal Karnataka. There are quite a few students interested in doing internship related to climate change.

If any of you are interested in providing them an opportunity, do let me know, will be happy to connect.

Thanks
Vigneshwar

4 Likes

Ditto here: surprisingly the number of students and abroad working on aspects like livelihood, marine restoration, forest regeneration, etc are staggering. College kids today seem to be more aware than I was. Albeit, opportunity in the real world is still restricted. Anyone willing to provide internship opportunities to them to hopefully carve their own niche in the future would be doing a wonderful gesture. So do me know too in case you guys have internship opportunities available

2 Likes

Hi!
We at Viswambhara offering 1-3 months Internships to Ecology Evangelist.
Please write us at [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

Thanks for the pointer Vasu. Will pass the email on to a few folks. Web presence exists for viswambhara?

please ask them to write to [email protected]
We would be happy to collaborate with them.
Skanda

2 Likes

Dear Vigneshwar
We are offering internships at Heartfulness Institute (www.heartfulness.org) for our Forests By Heartfulness initiative. Only 5 vacancies remaining.
Kindly ask them to write to [email protected].

Best regards
Sangeeth

1 Like

Yes Kunal, if you have students looking for internship, pls ask them to write to me, [email protected]

1 Like