Hiring interns for 1-3 months for Green Kanha Initiative

We are looking to hire 10 interns to come and work with us on a 1-3 month internship in Global Heartfulness Headquarters in Kanha Shanti Vanam near Hyderabad. All interns will be provided food & comfortable lodging for the duration of the stay and will be assigned to a mentor.

The nature of the work includes data collection of tree plantation activity that happened in this conservation zone of 1000+ acres during the last 5 years. The interns are also expected to study and prepare a report on latest nursery management techniques, preparation of bio-fertilizers (for e.g. activated biochar) employed inside Kanha Shanti Vanam.

For some background information, Kanha Shanti Vanam is the Global Meditation center of Heartfulness Institute spread over a 1000 acres. Inside the campus, a massive plantation activity was undertaken in 2016 and more than 200,000 saplings were raised & planted and the ex-situ conservation site is now home to several bird species and wild life. You will know more about the project in this site.

You can call / whatsapp me on 9051422242 or write to me at [email protected]

1 Like

I just looked into your website and immediately spotted bougainville, african tulip trees and all sorts of exotic species planted by your organisation in the name of biodiversity revival.
Sorry it doesn’t work that way.
TRY to get your team.to just protect MATIVE INDIAN TREE species already present in the area!!!

Disappointed.

M Ramaswamy

Native** Indian Trees sorry Typo