Eco friendly Packaging

Hi
We are a D2C startup from Pondicherry into Organic foods .
Can any one help us with packaging solutions as we are trying to become zero plastic

Hi Ashok,

Have asked our team to also share any inputs around this. Am also checking with a few folks who can be of help. Please allow me a couple of days.

Could you add more details about what business you run and share a link to your website?

perhaps @ganeshram @abhishektiwari can offer some leads

Hi
Can we connect on voice so I can better brief you as to what I am looking for

1 Like

@ganeshram Could you please speak to Ashok once?

Hello Ashok, please feel free to contact me on 8197183932. Looking forward to hearing from you.

@ashokreds Hi, would be happy to help. Please share your requirement at [email protected].

Hi
Thanks for response
can you share your cell num so we can discuss ?

@Archana_Saahas @tanmayi might you know anyone who can help Ashok on this?

Wouldn’t recommend replacing plastic with compostable plastic bags as their composting process are not proven and constituents may not be entirely biodegradable.
I have seen Townessentials, Bangalore send groceries in returnable cloth bags tied with jute made from used fabric, but your delivery system needs to be prepared fro take back and you need to have a source for the bags. But for flours and liquids there arent too many options, except going in for refillable containers provided to consumers, against a refundable deposit, which can be picked back.