The Rainmatter Foundation is looking to add to its team. The work broadly falls under the ambit of outreach, communications and related tasks. This is a full-time position, and allows for remote work. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
- PoC for grantee organisations: Be the main point of contact for their communications team,
including for periodic updates, organising events, to share learnings, playbooks and resources as well as
pitch in on the organisation’s needs/asks.
- Social Media: Plan a calendar for SM channels and post regular updates. Chalk out campaigns for
promotions and influencer engagement.
- Grove Manager: Popularise Grove as a go-to platform among sustainability and environment
networks and nurture a Grove community.
- Media outreach: Assist team in monitoring media publications for environment and climate news
and pitch in on the monthly newsdigest. Assist in engaging with journalists and editors for climate & environment story-telling/reports.
What we are looking for
- Curiosity, enthusiasm and an outgoing/social personality
- Ability to make sense of information, see the connections and join the dots
- An interest in environment and sustainability
- Experience and understanding of mainstream media, popular culture and social media
- Skills: concise and clear writing, social media tools, strategy and campaigns, basic design & video
editing skills, organising and project management
- Experience: 3-5 years of relevant work experience
Three stages: I. Application >> (shortlisted candidates) II. Assignment >> (shortlisted candidates)
- (Single-page) Resume with references
- Statement of intent: Tell us, in 400 words, your motivation for this role and why you think you will be a good fit
- In 300 words, tell us two ways to get more people to spend time on Grove
II. Assignment: Chalk out a strategy for one of two given themes
III. Conversations: 1-2 conversations with the Rainmatter team
Remuneration will be in the range of Rs40,000-60,000/month (Rs4.8-7.2lakh/year) or commensurate
Send your applications to: [email protected]
Deadline: 5th November 2022